The nomination process is as follows:
- Submit:Online nominations will be accepted between from March 22 – May 7. Nominations will close at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, May 7.
- Review: The list of nominees will be initially reviewed by the Office of the President and the Office of the Provost to confirm that all nominees are in good standing with the university. Then, in June, nominations will be reviewed by a committee of past President’s Council Real Triumphs Faculty Award recipients. This committee’s recommendations will then go before the President’s Council Real Triumphs Faculty Award Committee, composed of President’s Council members, for final review.
- Recommendation: The review committees recommend a group of semi-finalists to be interviewed.
- Interviews: Semi-finalists will be invited to interview with the President’s Council Real Triumphs Faculty Award Committee. The committee will make its selection. The selection date is to be determined.
- Finalist: The President’s Council Committee will forward its finalist to the President and Provost for their approval.
- Award: The President’s Council Real Triumphs Faculty Awards will be conferred at the Faculty Convocation Award Ceremony Fall 2021.